Priti Sanghani cares deeply about seeing education systems flourish, particularly those that serve low-income students and students of color. She holds the deep belief that a quality education honors the dignity and value of every child. Priti’s expertise is strengthening philanthropy and grantmaking, and supporting school districts and policy organizations to strengthen strategic planning. Her recent clients include Colorado Succeeds, Harvest Network of Schools and the Joyce Foundation.
Priti brings to her work a diverse background in education—with stints herself in private school, public school, international school, and even homeschool—as well as professional experiences in the classroom, within large urban districts, in nonprofits and in philanthropy. This has included roles at the S.D. Bechtel Jr. Foundation and at Teach For America. Priti is a Teach For America alumna; she taught seventh grade science in the South Bronx, NY.
Priti holds a Master’s in Education Policy and Management from Harvard University. She lives in Vancouver, where she wears lots of layers, serves at her church and spends an abundance of time with loved ones, in nature, and/or with her nose in a book.
- Educator Preparation, Strategic Hiring & Retention
- Grantmaking Strategy & Effectiveness
- Policy Analysis & Development
- Joyce Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Advance Illinois
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- New Mexico Public Education Department
Priti's 3 favorite books
- How to Talk So That Kids Can Learn – Adele Faber
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years – Donald Miller
- All Creatures Great and Small – James Herriot